All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuditing: A Business Risk Approach 3E builds on the themes developed in the previous editions, while thoroughly updating the text to reflect the evolving nature of the auditing profession and the environment in which it operates. This bestseller teaches students to look at the business and the environment it operates within, when assessing audit risk.
- Author(s)Christine Jubb
- PublisherCengage Learning Australia
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSouth Melbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCengage Learning Australia
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.