Auditing Organizational Communication: A Handbook of Research, Theory and Practice by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.49Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $129.94+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuditing Organizational Communication is a thoroughly revised and updated new edition of the successful Handbook of Communication Audits for Organizations, which has established itself as a core text in the field of organizational communication. Research studies consistently show the importance of effective communication for business success. They also underscore the necessity for organizations to put in place validated techniques to enable them to systematically measure and monitor their communications. This Handbook equips readers with the vital analytic tools required to conduct such assessments. Owen Hargie, Dennis Tourish and distinguished contributors drawn from both industry and academia: * provide a comprehensive analysis of research, theory and practice pertaining to the communication audit approach * review the main options confronting organizations embarking on audit * discuss the merits and demerits of the approaches available * provide case studies of the communication audit process in action * illustrate how findings can be interpreted so that suitable recommendations can be framed * outline how reports emanating from such audits should be constructed. This second edition arrives at a time of considerable growing interest in the area. A large volume of research has been published since the last edition of the book, and the text has been comprehensively updated by reviewing this wealth of data. In addition, new chapters on social network analysis and auditing the communication revolution have been added, together with new case study chapters illustrating audits in action.
- Author BiographyOwen Hargie is Professor of Communication at the University of Ulster, and Dennis Tourish is a Professor at Aberdeen Business School, Robert Gordon University. They have previously co-authored Key Issues in Organizational Communication, Communication in Management, and Communication Skills for Effective Management.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note70 black & white tables
- Weight792 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDennis Tourish,Owen Hargie
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.