Auditing and Assurance Services Plus Myaccountinglab with Pearson Etext -- Access Card Package by Chris E Hogan, Alvin a Arens, Mark S Beasley, Randal J Elder (Mixed media product, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $542.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $526.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are t transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.For the core auditing course for accounting majors.This package includes MyAccountingLab(r)An Integrated, Up-to-Date Approach to Auditing and Assurance Services Comprehensive and up-to-date, including discussion of new standards, codes, and concepts, Auditing and Assurance Services: An Integrated Approach presents an integrated concepts approach to auditing that details the process from start to finish. Based on the author s belief that the fundamental concepts of auditing center on the nature and amount of evidence that auditors should gather in specific engagements, this edition s primary objective is to illustrate auditing concepts using practical examples and real-world settings. The Sixteenth Edition remains up-to-date with examples of key real-world audit decisions and an emphasis on audit planning, risk assessment processes, and collecting and evaluating evidence in response to risks.Personalize Learning with MyAccountingLab MyAccountingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn and test their understanding.0134435095 / 9780134435091Auditing and Assurance Services Plus MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card PackagePackage consists of:
- 0134065824 / 9780134065823Auditing and Assurance Services
- 0134148614 / 9780134148618 MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Auditing and Assurance Services
- Author BiographyAl Arens, founding author of this textbook, was the PricewaterhouseCoopers Professor of Accounting Emeritus at Michigan State University. In addition to writing books on auditing, he was a coauthor of computerized accounting supplements and he was actively involved in the continuing education of practitioners with local and regional CPA firms. Al was a past president of the American Accounting Association and a former member of the AICPA Auditing Standards Board. He practiced public accounting with both a local CPA firm and the predecessor firm to Ernst & Young. He received many awards including the AAA Auditing Section Outstanding Educator award, the AICPA Outstanding Educator award, the national Beta Alpha Psi Professor of the Year award, and many teaching and other awards at Michigan State.Randy Elder, who has served as a coauthor of this textbook since the 8th edition, is Professor of Accounting at Syracuse University. He teaches undergraduate and graduate auditing courses, and has received several teaching awards. His research focuses on audit quality and current audit firm practices and he served as the team leader for American Accounting Association Auditing Section PCAOB research synthesis teams on audit confirmations and audit sampling. He has extensive public accounting experience with a large regional CPA firm, frequently teaches continuing education for a large international CPA firm, and is a member of the AICPA and Michigan Association of CPAs.Mark S. Beasley, who has also served as a coauthor of this textbook since the 8th edition, is the Deloitte Professor of Enterprise Risk Management and Professor of Accounting at North Carolina State University. He has taught undergraduate and graduate auditing courses, and has received several teaching awards including membership in NC State s Academy of Outstanding Teachers. He has extensive professional audit experience with the predecessor firm to Ernst & Young and has extensive standards-setting experience working with the Auditing Standards Board as a Technical Manager in the Audit and Assurance Division of the AICPA. He served on the ASB Fraud Standard Task Force responsible for developing SAS 99, the ASB Antifraud Programs and Controls Task Force, and the Advisory Council overseeing the COSO Enterprise Risk Management Framework project. He recently completed over seven years of service as a member of the COSO Board, representing the AAA.Chris Hogan is a Professor of Accounting in the Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University. We are thrilled to continue the Michigan State connection started by Al Arens. Chris teaches a graduate auditing course and her research focuses on internal controls and integrated audits, audit firm client portfolios, and the impact of regulation on audit markets. Chris has auditing experience with Price Waterhouse, one of the predecessor firms to PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP. She has served in multiple leadership roles within the American Accounting Association, including serving as President of the Auditing Section and on the Audit Committee of the AAA.
- Author(s)Alvin a Arens,Chris E Hogan,Mark S Beasley,Randal J Elder
- Date of Publication21/02/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1996 g
- Width224 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book
- Edition Statement16th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.