All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest friends Tatum and Lori are used to doing everything together-including a clarinet/flute duet for District Hor Band auditions. But all that changes when Michael transfers to their middle school, and into their band. Suddenly, t only is he competition for Tatum's spot on stage, but he's stealing Lori, too. Tatum doesn't like change matter its form: t with her good friend Aaron, who seems to believe her fib that they're secretly boyfriend and girlfriend. And t with her mom either, who, to cope with a separation from her dad, is performing in community theater, of all things! Amy Fellner Dominy composes an equally heartwarming and hilarious story of how holding tight to the status quo can mean missing out on the future-and how often times the best way to move forward is by going solo.
- Author BiographyAMY FELLNER DOMINY is also the author of OyMG. She worked as a copywriter in the advertising business for twenty years before leaving to earn her MFA as a playwright. Her plays for adults and children have been staged in various cities around the country. She lives in Phoenix, Arizona, with her husband and two teenage children. www.amyfellnerdominy.com
- Author(s)Amy Fellner Dominy
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing USA
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalker & Co
- Weight366 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.