All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with stunning photographs, this fascinating tribute illustrates Hepburn's life, from her early years as an ingenue to her status as an icon of elegance, and reveals how her unique beauty made her a dream subject for designers and photographers alike. Featuring her collaborations with Givenchy, and stills from the sets of her most famous films, The Little Book of Audrey Hepburn takes the reader on a journey through the actress' career and reveals just how powerfully her image resonates across the globe, even over twenty years after her death.
- Author BiographyCaroline Jones is a freelance writer specializing in health, beauty, fashion and lifestyle subjects. A former senior editor on several national newspapers and magazines, she is also an accredited life coach and the author of The Busy Girl's Guide to Looking Great, The Desperate Housewife's Guide to Life and Love, 1001 Little Fashion Miracles and Kate's Style. Caroline lives in London with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Caroline Jones
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Weight363 g
- Width132 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.