Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
About this product
- DescriptionAudrey Hepburn was one of the most admired and emulated women of the twentieth century, and has become a timeless style icon. But her beauty was more than skin deep and for the first time, this style biography reveals the details made up her appeal. Drawing on original interviews with luminaries such as Hubert de Givenchy and Gregory Peck, and featuring memories of the star from the likes of Steven Spielberg and Ralph Lauren, Keogh's gorgeous book brings the real Audrey to life. With more than ninety colour and black and white photos, many of which have never been published before, as well as original designer sketches from Vera Wang, Molo Blahnik and Alexander McQueen, Audrey Style gives measure to the grace, humour, intelligence and, of course, inimitable fashion finesse that was Audrey Hepburn.
- Author BiographyPamela Keogh is a journalist, editor, author and lifestyle expert. She has worked at US magazine and Fashion Week, and contributed widely to Town & Country, British Vogue, Self Magazine and the New York Times Styles section. She is best known for her books, including the international best-seller on Audrey Hepburn, Audrey Style (1999), and Jackie Style (2001) -focusing on former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Both are published by Aurum. She is also author of three other books also published by Aurum: Elvis Presley: The Man, The Life, The Legend (2004), What Would Audrey Do? (2008) -a guidebook on navigating our modern age with the generosity, style and sophistication of Audrey Hepburn- and Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? (2010). Her work has been featured and reviewed widely in the media, including the Today Show, Larry King Live, Vanity Fair and People magazine. She lives in New York.
- Author(s)Pamela Clarke Keogh
- PublisherAurum Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/07/2009
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurum Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/02/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Width188 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Introduction byHubert de Givenchy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.