All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the mighty Amazon River! Take a trip down South America's Amazon and see piranhas, anacondas, arapaima, oscars, pufferfish, catfish, caimans, turtles, otters, mantees, and dolphins. This book shows the reader (or those being read to) the habitats and the myriad of species that inhabit this still mysterious river system. The reader will see how the species interact, where they live, and learn about the fishes, reptiles, and mammals that call the mighty Amazon home. At the beginning is a simplified map, and at the end of the book is an identification guide to the fourty-four kinds of animals inside, and challenges the reader to find them all. From little explorers to the grown adventurers who play guide, everyone will learn from this adventure. Can be read to any age.
- Author BiographyBryce is an avid angler and outdoorsman, with graduate degrees in biology and engineering. He has thousands of hours afield, and loves to spoil his nieces and nephew.
- Author(s)Bryce L Meyer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.