Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.69+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFiller techniques are the most widely used surgical procedures in cosmetic surgery, as they are the best method of reducing wrinkles on a long-term basis. For years, dermatologists have kwn that water-binding soft-tissue fillers can replace the loss of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid from the skin. Because filler formulas and application techniques are constantly updated and reevaluated, the dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon need a quick reference on the subject. This new text, edited by world-rewned dermatologist Dr Neil S. Sadick, covers all the main aspects of soft-tissue filler techniques. Subjects covered include choosing and applying fillers; short-, intermediate-, and long-acting fillers; and combination approaches, as well as anesthetic considerations, equipment and patient positioning, operative procedures, potential complications, and postoperative evaluation.
- Author BiographyNeil S. Sadick, MD, FAAD, FAACS, FACP, FACPh, is in private practice in dermatology at Sadick Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgery, located in New York City and Great Neck, New York. Dr Sadick is Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Weill Cornell Medical College and Associate Attending Physician in the Division of Dermatology at North Shore University Hospital. Dr Sadick has written more than 500 articles and 10 books on cosmetic dermatology.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/01/2010
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus. 120 colour illus. 12 tables
- Weight810 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byNeil S. Sadick
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.