Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a variety of techniques that combine computer-generated images and other objects with real scenes, creating augmented reality. This work provides an excellent snapshot of the current state of augmented reality research and its latest applications to industry. Using computer vision, graphics, and signal processing, augmented reality makes special effects in movies and computer games ecomically viable. This collection of survey and research papers presents a sypsis of the work covered at the First International Workshop on Augmented Reality.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Content Note75ill.
- Weight217 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid Mizell,Gudrun Klinker,Reinhold Behringer
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.