All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionRilke, Rodin's secretary, examines Rodin's life and work, and explains the often elusive connection between the creative forces that drive timeless literature and great art. Written in 1903 and 1907, these essays about the master's work and development as an artist were declared by Rodin himself as the supreme interpretation of his work. 33 illustrations.
- Author(s)Rainer Maria Rilke
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Fine Art, History of Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.