All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAugustine of Hippo is a giant in the history of Christian thinking. Commended by St. Jerome for having virtually refounded the old faith, he was a philosopher, theologian, preacher, interpreter of scripture, monk and bishop. Augustine dominated the minds of medieval theologians, had an ermous effect on the leaders of the Reformation, and continues to influence Christian thought today.Mary Clark provides a clear and rounded account of what Augustine taught and argued, from his rejection of Manicheism through his ideas on grace, salvation and the Trinity.
- Author(s)Mary T. Clark
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/03/2001
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleOutstanding Christian Thinkers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.