All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoving all the way from the South Pole to the North Pole isn't easy for Augustine. She misses her old bedroom, her friends and her grandma and grandpa. And when it's time to go to her new school, Augustine gets cold feet. But with the help of a few coloured pencils and some inspiration from Picasso, this shy, artistic young penguin discovers a way to break the ice with her classmates and feel at home at the other end of the world. 'Watt's pencil crayon and acrylic illustrations will likely win over young audiences, while her clever art references may well engage older readers.' - PUBLISHERS WEEKLY
- Author BiographyMelanie Watt drew on her own experiences as a child for the story of Augustine. She is the author and illustrator of several books for children, including Leon the Chameleon, Scaredy Squirrel, Scaredy Squirrel Makes a Friend, Chester and, most recently, Scaredy Squirrel at the Beach. Melanie currently lives near Montreal, Quebec.
- Author(s)Melanie Watt
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication30/03/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight152 g
- Width228 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.