All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on Augustine's personal transformation and dependence on the the Word of God, author Gerald Bray shows us how this ancient theologian can sharpen and encourage Christians today. Part of the Theologians on the Christian Life series.
- Author BiographyGerald Bray (DLitt, University of Paris-Sorbonne) is research professor at Beeson Divinity School and director of research for the Latimer Trust. He is a prolific writer and has authored or edited numerous books, including The Doctrine of God, Biblical Interpretation, God Is Love, and God Has Spoken. Stephen J. Nichols (PhD, Westminster Theological Seminary) serves as the president of Reformation Bible College and chief academic officer of Ligonier Ministries. He is an editor of the Theologians on the Christian Life series and also hosts the weekly podcast 5 Minutes in Church History. Justin Taylor (PhD, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is the executive vice president of book publishing and book publisher at Crossway. He has edited and contributed to several books including A God-Entranced Vision of All Things and Reclaiming the Center, and he blogs at Between Two Worlds-hosted by the Gospel Coalition.
- Author(s)Gerald Bray
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleTheologians on the Christian Life
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Weight325 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byStephen J. Nichols,Justin Taylor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.