All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of indigeus Australia's wealth of stories about the moon, this traditional tale is beautifully told and illustrated by a young Saibai island woman. Age 6+. (SA: Reception - Year 2).
- Author(s)Belinda Kabai
- PublisherBlack Ink Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationTownsville, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlack Ink Press
- Content Notecol. Illu
- Height210 mm
- Translated byEzra Waigana
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.