All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOf all the people documented by the Foxfire students since 1966, ne has been more appealing to readers than Arie Carpenter. For all those who have read and cherished the Foxfire books, here is a loving portrait of a fondly remembered friend. This book is t just about Aunt Arie; it is Aunt Arie. In her own words, she discusses everything from planting, harvesting, and cooking to her thoughts about religion and her feelings about living alone. Also included are testimonials from many who knew her and a wealth of photographs.
- Author BiographyLinda Garland Page, one of the original Foxfire students, was director of the Foxfire Press when it initially published Aunt Arie in cooperation with E. P. Dutton.|Eliot Wigginton founded the Foxfire program.
- Author(s)Arie Carpenter,Linda Garland Page
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1992
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byEliot Wigginton
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.