All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAunt Boomerang is back with a vengeance, wielding her unbridled power of persuasion and charm in order to get two sworn enemies to be the best of friends. It is t an easy task, but Aunt B manages to outwit the police and the sbby Latimer-Hobbeses to secure a place in everybody's hearts.
- Author(s)Roy Apps
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/09/1996
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteB&w Illustrations
- Weight75 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jamie Smith
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading Age6-9
- Interest Age6-10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.