All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraditionally pictures of saints have auras, but you don't have to be a saint to have an aura. Or read one. Rosetree explores 11 gifts you may have for aura reading. Ironically, any spiritual gift can cause problems until you learn how to handle it -- eg: emotional empaths often don't realise they take on feelings that really belong to other people. As long as you have a gift, why t make it work for you? Empaths and others, you will love the do-it-yourself techniques -- over 100 of them -- to save money, improve health, and more. No doubt this is the most practical book on aura reading ever written. And you will find a salty sense of humour mixed in with Rosetree's tips using aura reading at the supermarket, during and after sex, for kissing babies, gardening, even a couple of lie detector tests.
- Author BiographyIn America, Rose teaches workshops in Empath Empowerment and offers phone sessions of healing, as well as mentoring sessions. For details, see the Rose Rosetree website. Rosetree's distinctive method of Empath Empowerment (TM) has been life-changing for readers and students. It is completely different from approaches like strengthening boundaries, shielding, modifying behaviour, avoiding toxic people, and other behaviour-based attempts to keep people out. Her system is actually much easier, as well as more effective, than these approaches. Empath Empowerment helps a person to wake up from the inside. You can learn to use your consciousness to become more real to yourself, more vivid inwardly. When you Become The Most Important Person in the Room, there is no need to put up walls to keep out other people. Find out how good you can feel as a Skilled Empath.
- Author(s)Rose Rosetree
- PublisherWomen's Intuition Worldwide
- Date of Publication04/03/2005
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWomen's Intuition Worldwide
- Weight366 g
- Width200 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.