All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuriculas are spring-flowering alpine beauties and a sensational draw whenever they are seen, at primula and auricula flower shows, on display in auricula theatres, or in the garden. This essential guide tells of their rich history, describes various cultivars in detail, instructs on propagation techniques and explains how to grow and show them.
- Author BiographyPaul Dorey has been employed within the horticultural industry for more than forty years concentrating on garden maintenance, herbaceous borders and garden design. As well as writing gardening advice columns for his local press, he runs the gardening information website www.gardeningknowledge.co.uk. Paul was introduced to auriculas at the Malvern Spring Gardening Show. He learnt the basic requirements of growing auriculas by researching their origins. His collection has now grown to more than 100 cultivars, mainly of the show and alpine types.
- Author(s)Paul Dorey
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note204 colour photographs 5 line drawings
- Weight679 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- elenrazin027 Mar, 2016by
Прекрасное состояние книги. Быстрая доставка.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.