All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis exhibition catalog shows key works from an avant-garde art movement characterized in particular by abstraction and the rejection of the representational developed in France, and then in Germany, after the end of the Second World War. Artists groups such as ZEN 49 in Munich, Quadriga in Frankfurt, and Gruppe 53 in Dusseldorf followed the new style of Art Informel and their work is predominantly featured in this collector s book.
- Author BiographyMathias Dopfner is the chief executive officer of Axel Springer AG, a German media group.
- PublisherWienand Verlag
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- LanguageEnglish & German
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWienand Verlag
- Weight930 g
- Edited byMathias Dopfner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.