All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is checkers with colourful Australian slang. This unique dialect is widely spoken across Australia and manifests experiences from the country's broad history. From borrowing Aboriginal words, through convict roots, the gold rush and bush ranging years to the First World War, these words have emerged to depict fundamental aspects of the Australian character and identity. .
- Author(s)Diane McInnes
- PublisherPictorial Press Australia
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationCoorparoo D.C., QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPictorial Press Australia
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.