Austin Healey 100/6 and 3000 Workshop Manual: Covers 100/6, 3000 Marks I and II Plus Mark II and III Sports Convertible Series BJ7 and BJ8 - Detailed Upkeep and Repair, Tools, General Information by Brooklands Books Ltd (Hardback, 1994)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers 100/6, 3000 Mks. I and II. Plus Mk. II and Mk. III sports convertible (series BJ7 and BJ8). Detailed upkeep and repair, tools, general info.
- PublisherBrooklands Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/1994
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleOfficial Workshop Manuals
- Place of PublicationCobham, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrooklands Books Ltd
- Content Note300ill.
- Weight862 g
- Width198 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementNew ed of 3 Revised ed
Most relevant reviews
- helfaleather12 Apr, 2016by
Austin Healey Workshop Manual
This book is everything that it claims and not the shoddy photocopied manuals that other publishers advertise as manuals. Very detailed and complete.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.