All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInterest in Big Healey models has continued to grow since production was halted over 40 years ago, and support for the marque remains strong. This book is an indispensible resource for anyone contemplating the purchase of an example of these iconic cars. A candid assessment of each model guides you to selecting the right model for your intended use, and arms you with the essential kwledge to select the right example of this increasingly popular marque. Featuring both short and thorough evaluation guides, advice on paperwork, auctions, restorations, and much more, this is an invaluable book for both first-time buyers and seasoned collectors.
- Author BiographyReid Trummel bought his first Austin-Healey 40 years ago while in college, marking the beginning of a lifelong affection for this unique marque. Reid has driven all of the Austin-Healey models, and owned most of them. He has been active in several Healey clubs for over 25 years, and since 2006 has been editor of Healey Marque magazine, the official publication of the Austin-Healey Club of America, and the largest-circulation publication dedicated to these cars.
- Author(s)Reid Trummel
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleEssential Buyer's Guide
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note92
- Weight149 g
- Width139 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.