All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin intrepid explorer Benjamin Blog and his inquisitive dog Barko Polo as they travel to one of the world's most fascinating countries: Australia! The book includes chapters on Australian history, geography, cities, people, and food, as well as visiting some of the most famous places of this unique country, such as Uluru and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCountry Guides, with Benjamin Blog and His Inquisitive Dog
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sernur Isik
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.