Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.02Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarco Polo Australia: the Travel Guide with Insider Tips Experience all of Australia's attractions with this up-to-date, authoritative guide, complete with 'Best Of' recommendations. You'll discover great hotels, authentic restaurants, trendy places to go as well as tips on sports and activities. Further sections include: Travel Tips, Travel with Kids, Links, Blogs, Apps & more, and Index. The 'Perfect Route' section outlines a journey through the state and the handy pull-out map is useful to carry separately from the guide. Endless horizons: Australia is the land of adventure! Roads stretching for hundreds of miles across unique landscapes, with only kangaroo signs to the left and right; the romance of Crocodile Dundee; high culture of the opera houses and concert halls and the fascination of the country's ancient past. A whole continent invites you to be part of the last great adventure. Join it! With MARCO POLO Australia you experience the land down under with pure wanderlust. The practical pocket-sized guide takes you from the exotic tropical climes of the rth to the island paradise of Tasmania in the south and the lonely beaches with their fiery sunsets in the west. Experience life in the east: either in the exciting metropolis of Sydney or in the lively holiday resorts near the Great Barrier Reef: find yourself captivated by the mysticism of the enigmatic Ayers Rock and immerse yourself in the country's natural treasures. Australia means enjoying life: water sports, slurping oysters and drinking beer from the bottle. The 'Best Of' pages highlight what's currently in vogue in Australia, recommend things to do for free, and have tips for rainy days and where you can relax and unwind. The Insider Tips reveal where you can go horse riding in paradise and experience aboriginal culture at first hand. The Trips & Tours take you along endless beaches, sheer cliffs and into magical forests. Finally, the Dos & Don'ts highlight a few things you need to be aware of when visiting the country. MARCO POLO Australia provides comprehensive coverage of all parts of the country. To help you find your way around there are the 'Where First' panels in the text, the detailed Road Atlas, useful maps of Adelaide, Brisbane and Sydney in the cover, plus a pull-out map.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Guides are known for their handy, compact format and unique Insider Tips. Marco Polo Maps and City Maps are famous for their high quality cartography and additional features like mark-it stickers which help to pinpoint a destination for future reference and aid route planning.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps +
- Weight272 g
- Width108 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Lonely Planet Tasmania by Meg Worby, Lonely Planet, Charles Rawlings-Way, Anthony Ham (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $21.31New
- AU $14.10New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $41.10
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $25.42
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $21.31
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $38.97
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $21.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.