All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a new look at Australia, through Maths! Have you got the mathematical stamina to complete the most adventurous calculations that Australia can throw at you? You can work out everything from how long it would take to walk the Australian coastline if you travelled at a given fixed speed, to how many miles it is from Brisbane to Melbourne, via Canberra. This unique book teaches key skills in mathematics whilst learning about Australia on the way.
- Author BiographyJoanne Randolph is a published author of children's books. Some of the published credits of Joanne Randolph include Whose Toes Are Those? (Animal Clues), Emergency Helicopters (To the Rescue!), All About an Hour (It's About Time!).
- Author(s)Joanne Randolph
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMathalon Maps
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.