All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeer history in Australia is often told through the written word and seldom illustrated. By attempting to present all beer labels from one year (2010), this 240 page book gives a factual and historical view of what beers Australians are drinking. It also shows the cultural and changing beer tastes of Australians. When your mates ask you what is your favourite Aussie beer, this book can make you look like a expert! With over 118 Australian breweries represented this is a must have reference/resource.
- Author(s)Alan Richards,Michael Bannenburg
- PublisherIndependent Australian Publications
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEssenden, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintIndependent Australian Publications
- Content Notecol throughout
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.