Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis pack contains 1 copy of Australian Business Law and 1 printed card containing your unique code and instructions on how to access the eText. Pearson eTexts - more than just a great book online With a Pearson eText teachers benefit from the underpinning content they kw Pearson provides combined with the great functionality of an eText. This means that users can: * search for key words and phrases * highlight important points * bookmark key pages Students can add their own tes and check their understanding by completing additional interactive activities. Instructors can share tes with students, access time saving teachers' resources or re-order and hide content. Tap. Flick. Swipe. You can experience Pearson eTexts on the go by using this eText on iPad and Android devices. Pearson eText is a product that is only accessible online. Time Limit The eText has a time limit. The length of access is 48 months from activation (for student access). This edition of Australian Business Law: Compliance and Practice builds on the strengths of previous editions - providing a practical, self-paced text ideal for the classroom or student self-study. Key principles of Commercial, Contract, Consumer, Finance, Property and Workplace Law are explained clearly and concisely for students.
- Author(s)MaryAnne Flood,Roger Vickery
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication10/12/2011
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement7th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.