CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionAustralian Corporations Legislation 2012 - Student Edition provides a comprehensive single-volume collection of key corporations and related legislation. Supplemented with cross-references to Austin & Black's Antations to the Corporations Act and detailed editorial and historical tes, this text offers practical guidance through some of the most complex pieces of Australian legislation. The material in this title includes the latest legislative amendments and is current as at 1 December 2011. This work is also available in eBookM format, which provides you with searchable and portable access to the Corporations law legislation. Please check our website for the eBook version. Features and Benefits: This special student edition incorporates the following features to assist you in your study and exams: -Shaded tabs at chapter level for enhanced ease-of-use and navigability -Extensive index -Free ancillary material on lexisnexis.com.au/corporation-law-students-2012 - Indexes of all ASIC Class Orders and Regulatory Guides, cross referenced to relevant sections in the Corporations Act - Full text of pending legislation - Table of Contents: Table of Contents: - Corporations Act 2001 - Corporations Regulations 2001 - Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 - Australian Securities and Investments Commission Regulations 2001 - Acts Interpretation Act 1901 - Corporations (Fees) Act 2001 - Corporations (Review Fees) Act 2001 - Corporations (Fees) Regulations 2001 - Corporations (Review Fees) Regulations 2001 - Overview of pending legislation
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChatswood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.