All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionBefore 1901 the nation of Australia did t exist. Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia and Western Australia were six separate colonies under British rule. But among the people of the colonies, the idea of unity was emerging: a whole continent for a nation, and a nation for a continent . Here's the story of how ordinary citizens became the first in the world to write and vote for their own Constitution, and how they came together to form the nation of Australia.
- Author BiographyNet Brennan is the author of Our Stories: Child Convicts.
- Author(s)Net Brennan
- PublisherWalker Books Australia
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleOur Stories
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlack Dog Books
- Weight268 g
- Width211 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.