All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you have a garden suffering from lack of attention, damaged from weather events or suffering pest attacks, Australian Garden Rescue will guide you through practical solutions, helpful tips and preventative tactics to minimise future harm. Best-selling author Mary Horsfall explores how our harsh climate can impact gardens including the affects of bushfires, floods, frost, storms and heatwaves. She also addresses various pests from possums, snails and caterpillars to fungal problems and weeds. With an emphasis on environmentally-friendly strategies and simple advice, this highly-illustrated guide will provide tactics for gardeners repairing recent damage or tackling prolonged neglect. Regardless of your garden's size or location, this book should be part of your gardening toolkit.
- Author BiographyMary Horsfall has over 35 years' experience in organic gardening. She was an editor and writer for Grass Roots magazine for 20 years and for Greenhouse Living magazine for three years. Her previous books include Creating Your Eco-friendly Garden and Fabulous Food from Every Small Garden.
- Author(s)Mary Horsfall
- PublisherCSIRO Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCSIRO Publishing
- Content NoteColour photographs
- Weight660 g
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.