All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionLonghorn Beetles - Cerambycidae are one of the most easily recognised groups of beetles, a family that worldwide encompasses over 33,000 species in 5,200 genera. With over 1,400 species classified in 300 genera, this is the sixth largest among 117 beetle families in Australia. This volume provides a general introduction to the Australian Cerambycidae with sections on biology, phylogeny and morphology of adult and larvae, followed by the keys to the subfamilies and an overview of the 74 genera of the subfamily Lamiinae occurring in Australia. All
- Author BiographyAdam Slipinski did his PhD and DSc in Poland where he worked for 20 years at the Museum and Institute of Zoology of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw and held a joint appointment as the professor of biology at the University of Zielona Gora teaching entomology and environmental biology.
Hermes Escalona earned his PhD in Entomology from the Universidad Central de Venezuela in 2012. He is interested in systematics, evolution, and historical biogeography of Coleoptera, with a current focus on Longhorns beetles (Cerambycidae) and small beetle families within Cucujiformia.
- Author(s)Adam Slipinski,Hermes Escalona
- PublisherCSIRO Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintCSIRO Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1950 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.