All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
About this product
- DescriptionPeter Plowman's book Emigrant Ships to Luxury Liners was published in 1992, and sold steadily until 2004, when supplies were exhausted. Rather than reprint that book, he decided to produce a new book that concentrated solely on the migrant ships that served Australia from 1946 to 1977, as they are still a source of great interest to many people, especially those who travelled on them, and their families. This book contains many new pictures as well as updated information.
- Author BiographyPeter Plowman is a noted maritime researcher and writer, having had five books published in Australia over the past twenty years. His first books detailed the history of Australian and New Zealand Passenger Ships from 1875 to 1980.
- Author(s)Peter Plowman
- PublisherRosenberg Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationDural, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintRosenberg Publishing
- Content Note140 b/w photos
- Weight588 g
- Width290 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.