All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAustralian Property Law: Cases, Materials and Analysis by Samantha Hepburn is an p-to-date analysis of property and land law for students, academics and practitioners. Australian Property Law introduces the conceptual framework of interests in real and personal property. Format: Paperback The book contains carefully selected case and legislation extracts from different Australian jurisdictions which have been given a detailed and directed discussion highlighting relevant principles. The commentary evaluates the area of law, the status and effect of important decisions and subsequent judicial and legislative developments and also includes references to further journal materials and other academic commentary. Each chapter contains review questions and answer guides for exam purposes, which outlines how to approach a question in this area and how to incorporate relevant case and legislation. Features * A textbook and casebook in one * A clear explanatory writing style * Examples are constructed to illustrate difficult issues * Review questions throughout the text.
- Author(s)Samantha Hepburn
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChatswood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.