Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionA reference work and field guide to Australia's snakes, lizards, crocodiles, turtles and frogs. Each species is illustrated with distribution maps and comprehensive descriptions including behaviour, development, diet, habitat and status.
- Author(s)Leonard Cronin
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleKey Guides
- Place of PublicationAnnandale
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content Noteillus
- Width140 mm
- Height230 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marion Westmacott,etc.
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- poeticscribe11 Jan, 2013by
Good pictures and very easy descriptions to read.
This product was a latish Xmas Present so I am quiet delighted that it arrived with plenty of time. It was exactly as described and was well received by the person I bought it for. The book described the animals very well with pictures that were very well presented. I can't really compare this to other books as I am not the one reading it or having to find other books of its kind. Yes I would buy this one again if needed.
- mtn_gran30 Nov, 2013by
Excellent for Information for the budding wildlife protectors
This is a Christmas Present for my Grandson. While looking through it, I found it informative and will be a great addition to his collection for his passion. Thankyou
- kiwinet30 Oct, 2013by
One of the best small reference books I have read so far.
Brilliant reference book. I had borrowed this book from the local library and found it so detailed that I had to buy it. Information about so many of our reptiles and amphibians, the environment in which they live, where they are found.....marked on an Australian map, and some amazingly detailed drawings of each of these creatures. This would be one of the best reference books I have seen, and small enough that you can grab it and race out in the yard to compare a critter you may have found as well as take it on all of your travels. Highly recommended.