All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
About this product
- DescriptionAustralian Signpost Maths 3 has been updated and redesigned to reflect current best practice in the teaching and learning of maths concepts, activities and digital techlogy. Written by Alan McSeveny and his experienced author team, Australian Signpost Maths provides a complete year's work and addresses all aspects of the Australian Mathematics Curriculum, including content and proficiency strands. All activities in this student book have been matched to the Australian Curriculum content strands and develop students' conceptual understanding, logical reasoning and problem solving. Worked examples and explanations are given throughout the student book where new ideas are introduced, and a maths pictorial dictionary is provided to help students digest new vocabulary. Open-ended problem solving and inquiry-based investigations and activities are designed to meet differentiated needs and learning styles. Exercises are carefully graded and colour-coded by content strand.
- Author(s)Alan McSeveny,Alan Parker,Bob Collard,Diane McSeveny Foster,Rachel McSeveny
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication07/11/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Content Notecol. ill.
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.