All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe book examines how educators deal with working at offshore college campuses in Australia showing tensions that arose during program implementation in a home campus in Australia and an offshore campus in Asia. With colleges building branch campuses, transnational education has become a new trend, t only in Australia, but throughout the world. Focusing on the way colleges have accepted a global approach to their educational process, this book looks at Australian educational programs that try to capture a growing market in Asia. It shows the intricacies of working at an offshore campus against the backdrop of an expanding transnational education in a globalizing world.
- Author(s)Anne Chapman,Katalin Dobos,Thomas O'Donoghue
- PublisherThe Edwin Mellen Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdwin Mellen Press Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.