Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $58.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHot rodding in Australia first became semi-organized from 1956 with the formation of the Southern Hot Rod Club. That quickly spawned more clubs and drag strips followed as the hot rodders formed themselves into associations and looked for somewhere to race their cars. Organized shows followed with many of the same hot rodders involved in their promotion . Many of the participants fromn this era of early Australian hot rodding are w retired and their memories are fading.Using their photo collections as a resource, Australia's Hot Rod Pioneers has been produced to ensure their pioneering days are recorded for all generations of hot rodders to enjoy.
- Author BiographyLarry O Toole has been a hot rodder, magazine editor, photographer, book publisher and author on the subject of hot rodding for over 40 years and he has documented every emerging trend from the entire hot rod world.
- Author(s)Larry O'Toole
- PublisherGraffiti Publications
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCastlemaine
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintGraffiti Publications
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations (some col.), ports.
- Weight976 g
- Width212 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine14 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 2006flight03 Dec, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.