All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionColonial firebrand John Harris constructed the archetypal verandah house. Sue Rosen explores his life as a naval surgeon, magistrate, power broker, police chief and explorer who strode through the colony in convict times. She also tells the story of his invative house, still standing after 205 years.
- PublisherHalstead Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationBroadway
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHalstead Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.