All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to the Austrian state,legal system and laws. It provides a guide to a number of areas of Austrian substantive law, concentrating on the most important areas of public and private law. The book considers in depth, the historical, political, social and ecomic aspects of the Austrian State to give more background for those coming afresh to Austrian studies. This book will appeal to academic comparative lawyers across a range of disciplines and academics who require fundamental information on the Austrian state and legal systems. It will make attractive supplementary reading on comparative law courses, especially for those students spending a third year in Austria. It will also prove useful for politics and ecomics or multidisciplinary studies students who study Austria either directly or for comparison with other countries.
- Author BiographyNigel Foster, Jean Monnet Professor of European Law, Cardiff Law School, spent a year as Guest Professor at the University of Innsbruck, Austria and is co-author of European Union Law: Text, Cases Materials 4ed.
- Author(s)Nigel Foster
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2003
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.