Authentic Aromatherapy: Essential Oils and Blends for Health, Beauty, and Home by Sharon Falsetto (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.85Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.84+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential oils are becoming increasingly popular, but how do you identify quality oils from the myriad of inferior ones to choose from? And what can you actually do with these little vials of oils? In fact, there are countless things you can use them for-things that will improve your life and home-and it's so easy! Sharon Falsetto features forty essential oils and recommends which ones you can use to improve specific ailments, ways they can benefit women, babies, and children, how to utilize them in the home and seasonally, and how to use them when you are traveling. She also provides information on bases for different essential oil uses and lists cautions and tips. This complete handbook is a great tool for anyone just starting to use essential oils as a holistic approach or those who have been using them for a long time, and includes chapters on: * The history of scents * Essential oils vs. fragrance oils * Organic and n-organic essential oils * Hydrosols, resins, absolutes, and carrier oils * Extraction of essential oils and home distillation * Basic chemistry of essential oils * Species and chemotypes * Endangered essential oils * And much more You'll learn how to use common essential oils like grapefruit, eucalyptus, cedarwood, lavender, rosemary, tea tree, and thyme, but also more rare ones like benzoin, helichrysum, petigrain, vetiver, and yarrow. Essential oils can improve your life and well-being if you kw how to use them correctly-The Aromatherapy Handbook will show you how.
- Author BiographySharon Falsetto: Sharon Falsetto is a UK-certified aromatherapist. After extensive worldwide travels, life and circumstances brought her to the United States in 2006. She owns and operates Sedona Aromatherapie, both an aromatherapy business of custom blending and a home-study program of aromatherapy courses and product making. She also writes professionally, both as a ghostwriter and under her own name. She has written numerous articles about aromatherapy and essential oils. In addition, she served on the board of the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy and lives in Sedona, Arizona.
- Author(s)Sharon Falsetto
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width20 mm
- Height8 mm
- Spine140 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.