Authentic Business: How to Create and Run Your Perfect Business by Neil Crofts (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.32Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Authentic Business shows that it is possible to start a successful business without selling out your values. It shows that business does t have to be exploitative, greedy and devoid of meaning. * Takes you step by step, through the a why?a and a how?a of starting and running your own business. * Neil Crofts uses inspiring examples of those who have achieved their dreams on authentic lines. * Taps into a huge, hungry market for good quality business start--up books.
- Author BiographyNEIL CROFTS is the author of Authentic: How to Make a Living by Being Yourself and the architect of a radical new way of looking at business. After years of feeling the tension between what he did and what he wanted to do, he saw the light and took control of his life, forming Authentic Business. From this initial idea, Neil has begun to create the Authentic Partnership, which is made up of five key enterprise communities that connect with and support one another. They are: Authentic Guides -- a community of business service professionals, ranging from accountants and lawyers to healers and coaches, all of whom are dedicated to changing the way business is done for the better. See www.authenticguides.com Authentic Business Network -- designed to connect authentic businesses together so that they can learn from, as well as support and inspire, each other, and encourage the progress of conscious business into the mainstream business culture. Authentic Capital -- funding Authentic Businesses to do what they do better and enabling investors to fund businesses that match their values. (Launch summer 2005) Authentic Centres -- A network of retreat centers to allow people the mental space to reconnect with their natural intuition, love and spirit so that they can make authentic choices away from the normal distractions and general noise of life. (Launch 2005) Authentic Education -- A network of organizations to prepare children for adulthood and repair adults from childhood in a way that celebrates diversity and creative freethinking as opposed to oppressive and restrictive conformity.(Launch 2005) Neil's mission is to change the way business is done on the planet, and through his network of ventures, to ensure that everyone has the ability to conduct their work life in a way that is sustainable and with a positive and profoundly held purpose -- in short, Authentic.
- Author(s)Neil Crofts
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width157 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.