All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic text on examining the evidence for the Resurrection. Convinced that the story wasn't true, Frank Morison started to write about Jesus' last days. However, as he studied this crucial period something happened...First published in 1930, this is an in-depth exploration of what happened between the death of Jesus and the resurrection as recorded in the Bible. Using many information sources, this is crammed with vital detail that every Christian should kw and is also a powerful tool for persuasion of those questioning Christianity. Writing this book changed Morison's life. Will you let it change yours?
- Author Biography'Frank Morison' is the pseudonym of English advertising agent and journalist Albert Henry Ross (1881-1950). The strangeness of the Resurrection story had captured his attention, and, influenced by skeptic thinkers at the turn of the century, he set out to write a short paper proving that it was only a myth. His investigations, however, convinced him that the resurrection really happened. The book he wrote about his quest Who Moved The Stone? has become an apologetics classic, since its first publication in 1930.
- Author(s)Frank Morison
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Weight202 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.