All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraditionally, Egyptian cooking has been best practiced and enjoyed at home, where generations of unrecorded family recipes have been the sustaining repertoire for daily meals as well as sumptuous holiday feasts. Abou El Sid, one of Cairo's most famous restaurants, has become well kwn for its authentic Egyptian dishes, and w presents more than fifty of its most classic recipes in a cookbook for the enjoyment of home cooks all over the world. Egyptians will recognize their favorites, from holiday dishes such as Fettah to the arrays of appetizers like aubergine with garlic, special lentils, and tahina; those new to Middle Eastern food will find the recipes simple and simply delicious, and enjoy the Egyptian table even if they don't have the heritage of the pharaohs in their family backgrounds.- 57 authentic Egyptian recipes from starters to main courses to desserts.- Each recipe illustrated with gorgeous, full color photographs.- Beautifully designed and visually sumptuous boutique book.
- Author BiographyNehal Leheta is an interior designer in Cairo with a strong interest in cuisine. She has designed a number of restaurant interiors in Egypt, and is a co-founder of Design Point, an interior and architecture design and consulting firm.
- Author(s)Nehal Leheta
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Weight567 g
- Width193 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.