All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Indian head, neck, shoulder, face and ear massage is becoming increasingly popular and sought after in the West. Colleges and therapy centres w regularly feature the treatment along with more established complementary therapies. The aim of this textbook is to guide the many therapists and student therapists through both the practical and theoretical aspects of Indian Head Massage, providing both Eastern and Western approaches to the treatment. Authentic Indian Head Massage can by used as a comprehensive reference text for students to practice the therapy. In addition, the book is intended as a support to various examining boards available in local and national training institutes for Indian Head Massage. In particular, the book covers core syllabus material in the CAT (Confederation of Ayurvedic Therapy) Diplomas which are regulated by The Confederation of Indian Head Massage, VTCT and Edexcel B/TEC. Other examining and awarding bodies are likely to expand into this field, and the text should be comprehensive eugh to support any future syllabuses on the subject. Kush Kumar is a qualified lecturer and authority on Indian Head Massage. Kush was brought up with Indian Head Massage, and has travelled extensively to different parts of India to supplement and enhance existing techniques. Kush has since established the Confederation of Indian Head Massage, and has appeared on satellite TV to talk about the therapy.
- Author BiographyKush Kumar is a qualified lecturer and authority on Indian Head Massage. Kush was brought up with Indian Head Massage, and has travelled extensively to different parts of India to supplement and enhance existing techniques. Kush has since established the Confederation of Indian Head Massage, and has appeared on satellite TV to talk about this fascinating and exhilarating therapy.
- Author(s)Kush Kumar
- PublisherCorpus Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLydney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorpus Publishing Limited
- Content Note60 b&w photographs, 25 colour illustrations and photographs
- Weight345 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.