All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides new insights about the roles in which LGBTQ individuals contribute in society and various organisations. The literature is divided into two sections. Section one includes three chapters from higher education administrators, faculty and community activists. The chapters share personal narratives describing the life experiences of those who are often marginalised within academia. Each chapter provides personal and professional aspects of the authors' lives. Section two includes four chapters which, shares voices of people whom are rmally excluded from research. Each author's identity is shared as an aspect of their research.
The authors present a broad range of issues, challenges and concerns, supported by prior literature, organised around several broad topical areas and intended to fill the gaps in our kwledge about how LGBTQ leadership is engaged across multiple types of institutions and how the experiences affect the quality of life for LGBTQ individuals throughout the academic community. Their complex identities affect their research interests, findings, and interpretations.
- Author BiographyLemuel W. Watson, University of South Carolina, USA
Joshua Moon Johnson, University of California at Santa Barbara, USA
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight338 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byJoshua Moon Johnson,Lemuel W. Watson
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.