All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarred Review in Publishers Weekly: .. .Readers interested in expanding their repertoires would do well to consider this terrific compilation... An Encyclopedic Collection of Recipes from One of the World's Most Cherished Food CulturesAna Patuleia Ortins will help you travel to and experience the unique paradise of Portugal without setting foot on a plane. Portugal is kwn for its cuisine that while mild in spice, is rich in flavor. As the authority on Portuguese cooking, Ana highlights the fare through an encyclopedic look into her family's cooking and the country's history.Embrace the flavors of Portugal and learn how to make all parts of a true Portuguese meal, from meats such as Madeiran Wine and Garlic Beef Kabobs, Mushroom-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Pomegranate Sauce and Saint Martin's Grilled Salt Cod with Potatoes, to sides of Sauteed Kale with Pine Nuts and Onions and homemade bread. Ana's step-by-step guides to preparing and cooking present easy-to-follow methods for the most delicious results!Discover why Portugal should be on every foodie's list of places to visit, even if it's in your own kitchen!
- Author BiographyAna Patuleia Ortins is the author of Portuguese Homestyle Cooking. She is a first generation descendant of Portuguese immigrants from the small town of Galveias in the Alto Alentenjo province of Portugal, and teaches classes on Portuguese cooking. She lives in Peabody, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Ana Patuleia Ortins
- PublisherPage Street Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication23/02/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Street Publishing Co.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1451 g
- Width211 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.98
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.66
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $27.26
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.23
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.