All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthentic Tennis uses a holistic feel based approach to tennis. This Authentic approach makes the feel of the swing primary, while the mechanical method tends to make body mechanics primary. The mechanical method to the tennis swing emphasizes the form of the swing over the feel of the swing. Feel is something that cant be seen. Each person's feel is completely unique and personal and the mechanical method does t recognize its immeasurable value. For Authentic Tennis, feel is its cornerstone and serves as the foundation of swing mastery. Feel is an individual process that makes it un-teachable through a mechanical system which separates the mind from the body. However, through mindfulness and awareness centered consciousness, feel becomes an integrating process that allows for natural mind/body. Authentic Tennis was written to help the millions of coaches, instructors, and tennis players unlock their unlimited potential and to tap into one's natural state of learning. No matter what your skill level, this revolutionary approach to tennis is perfect for anyone who strives to reach their personal best on and off the court.
- Author BiographyBILL LEFKO is a professional tennis instructor with 40 years and over 40,000 hours of on-court teaching experience. He has a background in Transcendental Meditation, Neural-linguistics programming and a Philosophy/Psychology major at Austin Peay State University in Clarksville, Tennessee. He has spent his lifetime studying teaching styles and systems in the game of tennis. DANIEL BAIRD is currently a professional tennis instructor who has taught tennis for the last twenty-five years, primarily in the Daytona Beach, Florida area. He has taught over 18,000 hours of tennis lessons to a broad range of students. Mr. Baird has taken a wide variety of courses in the field of human consciousness and has integrated it into his tennis teaching.
- Author(s)Bill Lefko,Daniel Baird
- PublisherBlack Mesa Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Mesa Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.