All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe work presents Abrahamic motheistic religions and the belief of the traditional religions in Africa, especially in Igboland. Religion exists twithstanding many rots and bad religious behaviours through systematic and atheistic upbringing. It is true that in the history of mankind, different religions have come and gone and many are still in existence and they are religiously or socially formed. The motheistic faiths of Judaism, Christianity and Islam have their complementary religious conviction with Igbo religion. They have the image of God as one and only. The authentic carriers of Igbo religion include religious functionaries, the family, and the elders. The religion is culturally, socially and ethically oriented and so the Gospel message of Christ should t neglect them.
- Author BiographyAloysius Eberechukwu Ndiukwu hails from Urualla (Nigeria) and is a Catholic Priest of the diocese of Orlu (Nigeria). He studied philosophy and theology in Rome and Nigeria. He also researched at the University of Wurzburg (Germany) specializing in fundamental theology.
- Author(s)Aloysius Eberechukwu Ndiukwu
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften/European University Studies/Publications Universitaires Europeennes Reihe 23: Theologie/Series 23: Theology/Serie 23: Theologie
- Series Part/Volume Number946
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight530 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.