All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.71
About this product
- DescriptionHow do I structure a journal article? ; Can I use 'I' in a research article? ; Should I use an active or passive voice? - Many such questions will be answered in this book, which documents the linguistic devices that authors use to show how they align or distance themselves from arguments and ideas, while maintaining conventions of objectivity.
- Author BiographyPhuong Dzung Pho is Senior Lecturer in Linguistics at Vietnam National University, and Adjunct Research Fellow at Monash University, Australia. The author's research interests include discourse analysis, corpus linguistics, stance and genre analysis. Her research has been published in 'Discourse Studies' and in various edited collections.
- Author(s)Phuong Dzung Pho
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.