All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionA historical, theoretical, and comparative study of the emergence of the director-as-author phemen, posing questions of authorship and redefining the relationship between 'playwright' and the director-playwright.
- Author BiographyAvra Sidiropoulou is Lecturer at the graduate Theatre Studies program of the Open University of Cyprus.
- Author(s)Avra Sidiropoulou
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/11/2011
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleWhat is Theatre?
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.